Our environmental policy
As we take great pride in being environmentally conscious, our manufacturing process is geared towards reducing our carbon imprint.
- We optimize the use of natural resources by sourcing our raw materials exclusively from responsibly managed forestry operations.
- We choose to source our raw materials locally to cut down on carbon-based fuel consumption.
- We transform our wood residue into energy which is used to kiln dry our lumber.
- In order to demonstrate our belief in the importance of responsible forestry operations worldwide, we became FSC chain of custody certified in September of 2009.
- We will continue to show our support for ethical manufacturing practices through production optimization projects and investments in consumer and dealer education on product lifecycles.
We take pride in being environmentally conscious. Therefore our manufacturing process is designed to minimize production waste and to conserve valuable hardwood species for future generations.
Find a retailer
- United States